TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Your Acceptance Of Terms And Conditions. In consideration of your use of the camp registration for RoughRiders Baseball Club, you hereby agree that the services are provided to you under the terms and conditions of this User Agreement (“Agreement”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.
2. Description Of Service. In this Agreement, the term “services” means the online registration services provided by RoughRiders Baseball Club. The services currently include providing users with access to information regarding various programs, the ability to register and pay for events online, and the ability to purchase player uniforms and team spirit wear through our Team Shop. In this Agreement, the term “registrant” means the person designated to participate in the event.
3. Minimum Age. Parent Or Guardian By using this service you certify that you are at least 18 years old. If the person who you are registering for an event is less than 18 years old, you certify that you are the parent or legal guardian of the registrant.
4. Information About You. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information when such information is requested in connection with an event.
6. Release And Indemnity. On behalf of yourself, the registrant, and the registrants parents or guardians, you hereby release and discharge RoughRiders Baseball Club and its directors, officers, agents, employees, from all claims made on behalf of yourself, the registrant, and the registrants parents or guardians (and the executors, heirs, administrators, and assigns of all such parties) and all claims, damages, judgments, and costs (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to the registrants participation in an event. Further, you agree to indemnify and hold RoughRiders Baseball Club and its directors, officers, agents, employees, harmless from all such claims, damages, judgments, and costs (including reasonable attorneys fees) made by any third party arising out of or relating to the registrant’s conduct or participation in an event.
7. Refunds and Cancellations Policy. All sales are final. We do not offer refunds. RoughRiders Baseball Club reserves the right to make any adjustments to its refund policy on a case by case basis.
8. Order Fulfillment Policy. Orders through our Team Shop will be processed within 14 business days. We do not offer shipping. All orders must be picked up locally and in person before or after regularly scheduled practices. All practices are held at Esencia Sports Park in Rancho Mission Viejo, CA. For questions pertaining to an online order and/or to arrange for alternative pickup locations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and agree that RoughRiders Baseball Club shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages (even if RoughRiders Baseball Club has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the service; (b) statements or conduct of any third party; or (c) any other matter relating to the service.
10. General Information. These terms and conditions of this User Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and RoughRiders Baseball Club and govern your use of the registration service, superseding any prior agreements between you and RoughRiders Baseball Club. The terms and conditions and the relationship between you and RoughRiders Baseball Club shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and RoughRiders Baseball Club agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Orange County, California. The failure of RoughRiders Baseball Club to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.